This is me being too lazy to send emails to secretspinelesswhine every time I want to rant/complain/bitch (which is pretty often). This is just a tool to preserve what sanity I have left. Read it, judge it, judge me. I really don't care.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear Fat Sluts,

Please just admit that you are overweight and stop wearing clothing that are a few sizes too small for you. We all see your fat ass spilling out of those too-tight jeans, and no matter what you think, we see every single one of your rolls of fat, especially that monstrous muffin top that protrudes out underneath your too-short xs-tee. I personally have nothing against fat people, but please, do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and be fat GRACEFULLY. Nobody wants to have to look at those bulging thighs and pray that your seams do not split and show *even more* of your abundant flesh. Nobody wants to be forced to look at every bulge and sag of your inadequate body in all its fatty glory.

You are pretty much the reason that smalls and zeros do not fit me anymore, since stores have begun to generally enlarge their sizes to tailor to your tastes and avoid the too-tight phenomenon. Shirts in sizes that used to be form-fitting on me now sag to my knees and are so wide that they make me look shapeless. Please, stop trying to indulge and fool yourself that you are a small and sacrificing the integrity of the sizing charts. You are making it more and more difficult for us people who can actually put down the fork and go to the gym once in a while. Next time, grab a medium/large and some pants that would hide your butt crack for once.

Yours truly,
Sincerelyselfish

No comments:

Post a Comment